- Westerly facing stacked balcony
- Local parks such as St Georges Park, Troopers Hill, Netham Park, St Anne's Wood
- Westerly facing living area
- Close proximity to Church Road
- Fantastic open plan living space
- Two bedrooms
- Local nursery, primary and secondary schools
- Secure bike store
- One allocated parking space
- South facing aspect from bedrooms and reception room
The apartment is situated on the first floor of this modern development and comprises of:
communal hall; entrance hallway with storage cupboard; spacious lounge with dual aspect windows and double doors opening out on large curved balcony; kitchen; two double bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is allocated parking, communal bike and bin storage.
This is a great low maintenance home, sure to appeal to both first time buyers and buy-to-let investors.
The apartment is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Located a short walk from Dundridge Park which leads down to Conham River Park for those who like a Sunday stroll.
Also within a mile of the property is local wildlife haven Troopers Hill Nature Reserve. It is conveniently located near to various commuter routes into Bristol city centre. The apartment is approximately half a mile away from the vibrant Church Road featuring an array of restaurants, cafes and shops and the ever popular St George Park.
MASTER BEDROOM (13'5 x 9'5)
BEDROOM TWO (10'9 x 8'5)
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM (15'3 x 10'9)
KITCHEN (6'10 x 10'3)
ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
COMMUNAL BIKE & BIN STORAGE
125 years from 1 January 2008
To be confirmed
£250 per annum